Levno (www.levno.com) is an award innovative agritech company. Due to strong growth, we currently have a position available in our Call Centre for a Sales Superstar.
Levno is leading a transformation in the agricultural sector in New Zealand by providing farmers with the vital information they need. Our first few products continuously and remotely monitor fuel tanks, milk vats and water meters.
About the role:
On a daily basis, Levno receives a number of inquiries on our website from farmers wanting to have our product installed on their farm. We also receive leads from existing customers telling other farmers what a great product we have.
We are looking for a Salesperson who is a hunter/closer to convert these strong inquiries and leads into long-term, satisfied customers. We are embarking on a campaign to on-sell further services to our existing customers.
The successful applicant will be well presented, vibrant individual with an exceptionally bright and positive phone manner who enjoys working in a close-knit team.
Benefits and perks:
We offer an exciting, family-friendly working environment in new modern offices with people from all walks of life, we pride ourselves on our fun work environment and our passion for making great products, delivering amazing service and everything in between!
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Outbound Sales Call Centers
- A friendly and confident phone manner with clear and concise English
- A positive and resilient personality
- Think like our customer, act like a business owner and set things right for our customer
- The ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Understand our customers and look after the things they cherish by providing them with the right solutions at the right time
- Actively manage the customer experience and thoroughly enjoy engaging and interacting with our customers
- Retain our customers by attending to their needs promptly, and proactively seek and identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling of our products and services
- Have enthusiasm for our new technology
- Have great attention to detail and computer confidence
- Preferably have an understanding and empathy with farmers. If not we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
Applications close Friday 26 April 2019