Levno (www.levno.com) is an innovative agritech company. We are looking for another highly motivated and experienced Customer Supporter to join our existing team based in our Palmerston North Office.
Levno is leading a transformation in the agricultural sector in New Zealand by providing farmers with the vital information they need. Our first few products continuously and remotely monitor fuel tanks, milk vats and water meters.
We offer an exciting working environment in new modern offices with people from all walks of life – from young farmers to super geeky techies, we pride ourselves on our flexible and fun work environment and our passion for making great products, delivering amazing service and everything in between.
We now need a technical customer service superstar to ensure we meet our growing customers' needs and take their experience to the next level.
The role will be helping our customers by telephone, website enquiry and email. It is a fantastic opportunity for you to use your strong customer service skills and smarts, within an exciting, challenging and innovative environment.
This Technical Customer Supporter role will be helping clients by providing technical knowledge and outstanding customer service.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Build positive relationships with the sales and service people along with existing and new clients
- Proven track record of problem-solving ability – you won't be easily phased
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- A confident and clear telephone manner
- Good writing ability and excellent computer / technical skills
- Reliable with great attention to detail
- Think like our customer, act like a business owner and set things right for our customer
- Understand our customers and look after the things they cherish by providing them with the right solutions at the right time.
- Have enthusiasm for our new technology
- Preferably have an understanding and an empathy with farmers. If not we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
This is a full-time position and Levno will offer a generous base salary for the right person, with the right attitude.
Applications close on Friday 1st March 2019.