Due to growth and a reorganisation of responsibilities within the Customer Engagement team, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader. This is a full-time position based in Palmerston North.
Levno is leading a transformation in the agricultural sector in New Zealand by providing farmers with the vital information they need. Our first few products continuously and remotely monitor fuel tanks, milk vats and water meters.
We offer an exciting working environment in new modern offices with people from all walks of life – from young farmers to super geeky techies, we pride ourselves on our flexible and fun work environment and our passion for making great products, delivering amazing service and everything in between.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Effectively managing and motivating a team of four and fostering a good culture
- Maximising the use of our CRM system and communications with our customers
- Building positive relationships with the sales and service people along with existing and new clients
- Increasing sales by the wider team
- Ensuring head office has good communications with our remote installers
- Management reporting
- Meeting KPIs and ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Providing service to customers
Ideal Attributes for this role:
- Previous experience in a customer service role as a Team Leader or similar people management experience
- Proven track record of problem-solving ability – you won't be easily phased
- A confident and clear telephone manner
- Good writing ability and excellent computer / technical skills
- Reliable with great attention to detail
- Think like our customer, act like a business owner and set things right for our customer
- Understand our customers and look after the things they cherish by providing them with the right solutions at the right time
- Have enthusiasm for our new technology
- Preferably have an understanding and an empathy with farmers. If not we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful